11 May 2013

A Quick Tour Outside of the Eco-Friendly House in Leveque, Haiti.


Tony gives a quick tour outside of Williams's eco-friendly home in Leveque, Haiti. Emmanuel Jacq volunteered to be the cameraman and contributed a few minutes of his time to EcoDeaf. Emmanuel is the co-founder and the executive director of the International Deaf Emergency (IDE).  Visit www.ideafe.org to learn more about the work of IDE in Haiti.

*Please note that I signed Haiti wrong in the beginning of the v-log. To sign Haiti the right way, use both letters the H and I, instead of H alone, over the "island" hand, which I signed it correctly at the end of the v-log. It took me a while to change that signing habit after I was corrected by the Deaf Haitians during my visit. If you look at the map of Haiti, you'll see how it makes sense to use both the H and I letters. -Tony

Many thanks to Williams and Emmanual for making this v-log happen!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment