- Special 3D glasses work with certain movies at theaters and it will not work with TVs and computers at home.
- Saving 3D glasses for the next 3D movie will not get you a discount.
- You will still have to pay the "fee" for the 3D glasses. Even it cost extra to see a 3D movie, there is a good chance that your 3D glasses will not work with newer movies due to the improvement of 3D glasses.
- Reduce the junk pile at home by recycling 3D glasses so movie goers will reuse them.
- Dark 3D glasses are not sunglasses and it will not protect your eyes from ultraviolet sun rays.
100 North Crescent Dr., Suite 120
Beverly Hills, CA 90210
Read this interesting blog written by Beth Terry
Avatar in 3D: What About the Plastic Glasses?
Thank you Keri for sharing the blog with EcoDeaf.
Recycle Avatar 3D Glasses
Permission was granted to use the image of 3D Glasses Recycle Bin copied from
Fake Plastic Fish.