06 January 2011

Natural Childbirth with Heather Kendrick

See below for information shared by Heather Kendrick.

Pregnant? Want the best possible birth experience for you and your baby?
Come learn about natural childbirth using the Bradley Method.
Heather Kendrick, instructor, is a Deaf mother of 5 children, all born naturally.
She is the only Deaf AAHCC certified instructor in the nation.

If you are due in April or May this is the class for you!
The 12 week series of classes are Tuesday evenings at 6 PM beginning Tuesday January 11, 2011.

For more information contact Heather Kendrick: Heather @ thekendricks.org

Bradley Header

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Heather for AAHCC certified instructor. I am deaf mother of three (decreased son, age 14). I used natural childbirth Bradley Method with my two children in 1983 and 1985, too. It was recommended from La Leche League. I breasfed non-stop 4 years with two babies until they turned 2 years old. I thanked a million to LLL team for supportive. Thank God, I had volunteer ASL interpreters at mothers' houses for LLL group monthly. I bought LLL healthy cookbook. I became vegetarian before I got pregnancy with my second son. I would love to share my story with anyone.
    Cheer!
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete