11 February 2008

Shannon Graham


Hawai'i
Masters student at the University of Hawai'i at Hilo
studying Tropical Conservation Biology and Environmental Science and my specialty is sea turtle conservation and ecology. 

ecointerests   vary from reducing/reusing/recycling to sustainability to restoration. I worked on a marine debris clean-up crew hauling fishing nets to reduce incidential bycatch of marine animals. I've had a hybrid since 2004 and will never buy a 100% gas fueled vehicle again. I have property in Hawai`i and do my best to eradicate invasive flora and propagate the native hapu`u tree fern. My goal this year is to bring plastic containers with me to restaurants for left-overs. 

website   I have a grad student website that has information about my research: http://www2.hawaii.edu/~tcbes/links/sgraham.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment