19 March 2009

Commit 21


"Another way you can recruit people to the cause is by creating a Earth Hour group on Commit21.com. Simply create a group about one action that you will commit to do for Earth Hour and recruit your friends, family, and co-workers to get involved in that action as well. When it comes to climate change, simple actions can make huge differences and Commit21 leverages social media to influence networks of friends, family, and co-workers," Sandy.

Check it out at www.commit21.com

To revisit the Earth Hour post, click here

Thank you, Sandy, for letting us know about it.
Much Eco-preciated. :)

1 comment:

  1. I will be dog sitting during Earth Hour. It will be me, three dogs, and our snacks. Since it's not my place, I still plan to turn off all the lights and unplug as many appliances as I can. We will just chill in the dark and look through the skylights in the living room. I hope the sky is not cloudy that night so I can see the stars.

    In the meantime, I will spread the word about Earth Hour on the internet and in person. I will spread the word at work to encourage my co-workers to celebrate Earth Hour.

    ReplyDelete