05 March 2009
Willia May Wille, with excerpts from Tonya Zavasta's book
Willia May Wille responds to Tonya Zavasta's book, "Quantum Eating: The Exilir of Youth," specifically the chapter on Oxygen. She uses this book to make connections between oxygen and hydrogen peroxide.
OXYGEN and HYDROGEN PEROXIDE:
In the book called QUANTUM EATING: THE ULTIMATE EXILIR OF YOUTH written by Tonya Zavasta, there is an excellent chapter about OXYGEN explaining the importance of deep breathing that boosts the immune system. We need oxygen to live. Many microorganisms are killed instantly if exposed to oxygen. Almost all bacteria, viruses, fungi, parasite, mycoplasmas and microbes are either anaerobic or at some point anaerobic. Oxygen can selectively attack diseased cells because these cells have damaged or non-existing antioxidant protection. By regulating your metabolism, breathing exercises will improve your health and help you achieve your ideal weight. You can actually lose weight simply by doing breathing exercises. Dr. Sheldon Hendler, MD, Medical Researcher Cell Oxygenation, Author of the Oxygen Breakthrough stated: "Oxygenation through deep breathing boosts the immune system and can rid the body of chronic illnesses. "
Another way to get more oxygen into your body is with HYDROGEN PEROXIDE. Hydrogen peroxide is found everywhere in nature because it falls to earth in the form of rainwater. After a good thunderstorm, you get out and it looks as though everything has grown an inch. Everything is alive, green and clean. What's happened? All the vegetation just received a high dose of nature's oxygen and peroxide that aids growth almost visibly. Rain is formed high up in the atmosphere, within an ozone-oxygen-rich atmosphere. The low concentration proxide formed up there then goes into our ground water. The roots of plants and trees reach down into our ground water and take up the peroxide. Nature continues this cycle by delivering the cleansing, oxygenating and peroxide to us.
Hydrogen peroxide is simply a water molecule with an active singlet oxygen. That makes it an oxidizer of microbes and toxins when the active singlet oxygen breaks off and turns back into water. Peroxide is a clear, colorless liquid. Its smell is not that detectable, but it does give off a faint bleach-like odor. Almost velvety to the touch, it quickly becomes an irritant when used undiluted. Every cell in your body is manufacturing its own peroxide constantly. Peroxide is necessary for our immune systems. Our body uses hydrogen peroxide to fight infection, parasites, bacteria, viruses and yeast.
One of my readers sent me a list of the many advantages of hydrogen peroxide, from an article by a doctor's wife:
"I would like to tell you of the benefits of that plain little old bottle of 3% peroxide you can get for under $1 at any drug store. My husband has been in the medical field for over 36 years, and most doctors don't tell you about peroxide, or they would lose thousands of dollars." The article continues:
1. Fill the little white cap from the bottle and use it as a mouthwash. No more canker sores and your teeth will be whiter without expensive pastes. (Tonya's note: If you have amalgam fillings you should not do this!)
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of "Peroxide" to keep them free of germs.
3. I had fungus on my feet for years - until I sprayed a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them (especially the toes every night and let dry.)
4. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for five to 10 minutes several times a day. My husband has seen gangrene that would not heal with any medicine, but was healed by soaking in peroxide.
5. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water and keep it in every bathroom to disinfect without harming your septic system like bleach or most other disinfectants will.
6. Tilt your head back and spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or plugged sinuses. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes then blow your nose into a tissue.
7. For natural-looking hair, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the peroxide-burnt blonde hair like the hair dye packages, but more natural highlights if your hair is a light brown or dirty blonde. It also lightens gradually so it is not a drastic change.
Tonya further wrote: "Bathing in a tub full of water and hydrogen peroxide is highly effective. The general rule for bathing in peroxide is one pint of 35-percent food-grade hydrogen peroxide into your bath. The heat in the bathtub water opens the pores in the skin and enables blood vessels below the skin to absorb the peroxide, cleansing them in the process. I love my hyrogen peroxide baths!"